Welcome to our new look website!
Patient Access Online Health Services - Appointments & Prescriptions
Patients over the age of 16 can now register for online services via Patient Access. We will be offering online appointment booking from August, and online repeat prescriptions will shortly follow.
More information on Patient Access can be found at http://www.patient.co.uk/patient-access
From this site, you can also download an app to manage your online services via your android or IOS device.
You can register for Patient Access by :
- Please visit https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk and will be able to register, and book your first appointment straight away. Once you attend your first appointment, our reception team will activate your account fully.
- Alternatively you can call into the surgery to register for online services - we will provide you with a registration letter to enable you to access your full account on the Patient Access Website.
The Surgery will be closed for team training and education from 1:00pm - 5:00pm:
Tuesday 16th September 2014
Wednesday 15th October 2014
Tuesday 11th November 2014
During these times, if you need urgent medical attention that cannot wait until
we re-open, please call Cumbria Health on Call on 03000 247 247.
Spencer Street Surgery
The doctors and staff at Spencer Street Surgery in Carlisle are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including minor surgery, contraception and sexual health clinics, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
Please check out our "policies" section, click on the link at the top right hand side, here you will find out information about how to leave comments/complaints and interesting facts about the policies and facilities of the practice.
If there is anything you would like to see on our website - please do let us know!
ABOUT OUR SERVICES...
Did you know:
- You can book appointments up to eight weeks in advance with a GP, and up to six months in advance with a nurse!
- We offer late evening surgeries until 8pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- We offer telephone consultations every day
- We offer a minor injuries service - if you can't decide whether to attend A&E or your GP Surgery - contact us first!!
Download the guide to our services today!
A Guide To Our Services
Use of Patient Information
NHS England and the Health and Social Care Information Centre have recently published some guidance on how confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered. This information (known as Care Data) along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information. For more information on this, and to look at your options as to whether you are happy to proceed with this, or opt out, please see the documents below:
Care Data Poster Care Data Information Leaflet Care Data FAQ's
(Site updated 24/07/2014)